Friday, July 29, 2011

Pushing Harder for your dreams

I’m sure at a point in everyones life they always imagined what it would be like to be a star. Probably many of us imagined what it would be like to have a voice that would rock a crowd, or be the famous fashion icon that everyone wants to follow, or be the famous actor/actress people see and literally break down with tears of joy. Well when I was much younger I remember my friend always having that dream. This video right here, is my childhood friend Emma singing to a Beyonce cover, watching her…it just makes me realise when you push hard in life for something you want you would eventually get it! It hardly comes easy at first, but that’s just part of the process, it’s about taking baby steps and facing all sorts of challenges before you actually get there. Dreams do come true because she is a star and she’s on the way to being the celebrity with the voice that would rock a crowd.


xxZephiaxx

2 comments:

  1. It honestly is! For more of her music if you're interested check out

    http://www.youtube.com/emmanuellamusic#p/u/0/PO7AR_HuPvg

    ReplyDelete