Friday, July 29, 2011

Positivity





Be happy and stay positive :)
You know those moments when you just feel like getting depressed for no reason, or you start thinking negatively about the things in your life that you wish you can change but its just kinda too late…well I had a moment like that today. It made me realise that depression and happiness is simply a state of mind, we define our own happiness and determine what makes us happy or sad. If someone annoys the hell out of you, its up to you to decide whether their actions are going to control your emotions, you could decide to stay positive and simply tell yourself “today nothing is going to bring me down!” But then again its easier said than done. 
The point i’m trying to get across is, when we have those sad/depressed mood moments, we need to stop and think why we put ourselves through the stress of getting worked up at trivial things in life that could easily be solved. I am the number one culprit of this, literally I let petty things get to me and that's my whole day ruined. When I reflect back on it, in my mind i’m like really..I actually let those persons words or actions determine how I feel for the whole day. (absolute rubbish) Nobody should have that much power to control your emotions, because you are your own ruler, so you should live to please yourself, bring happiness into your life by staying positive&being surrounded by positive people that bring you up. THINK before you get angry, if the situation is worth getting upset about and then act.
HAPPINESS IS KEY
xx Zephia. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment