Friday, July 29, 2011

Appreciating your life more


This video is beyond inspiring, it just sends a message out that we should appreciate the things in life that we do have, because there are others in worse off situations. When i watched it, it just made me appreciate God more for the wonderful things he has done in my life, for health, happiness, providing for me and just being the biggest influence in my life. If i’m being honest majority of the time I forget to be grateful about my life, I forget to even thank God just for waking me up in the morning, I forget to thank God that I am alive and well and looking forward to a new day. Sometimes it takes watching videos like this or listening to inspiring stories for me to remember how good God is in my life, I know I’m not the only one that goes through this problem. My prayer today is that this ungrateful attitude changes not just in my life, but also in your life, (yes you reading this post right now) :) because life is beautiful, it doesn’t suck! We have a lot to be grateful for, think about it!
xxZephiaxx

No comments:

Post a Comment