Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Sinking deep

"Sinking deep" - Hillsong

This song has been on my mind since last week Sunday. They played it at church and it moved me beyond words. I found myself crying to every word.
I wanted to share this song because of what it means and hopefully it reaches out to you one way or the other. You see for me, the reason why I cried is because I felt like such a sinner and unworthy of Gods love at the time, but when I heard the song I automatically felt this comfort that God WILL ALWAYS love me no matter what I do, and the same applies to you! So I wanted to share this truth with you all.

One verse I really love:
Romans 8: 38 " ..and I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from Gods love. Neither death nor life, neither angels, nor demons, neither our fears of today nor our worries of tomorrow..."

Listen to the words...

"when I'm lost you pursue me, lift my head to see your glory
Lord of all, so beautiful. Here in you I find shelter..captivated by the splendour of your face, my secret place...."

Stay blessed and Inspired,

Love Zephia


1 comment:

  1. Definitely blessed
    Love your post

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete