Monday, February 13, 2012

W.H

R.I.P Whitney Houston- Aug 9th 1963-Feb 11 2012




I don't even know where to begin.....When I saw the tweets that whitney Houston passed away, first thing that came to my mind was this is just another silly rumour. It's funny how death takes us by surprise, we can never understand it or know when it's going to come, and to me that is the scariest thing.
She was definitely a legend. May her soul rest in perfect peace and her music live FOREVER. Most importantly, may God give her family and friends the strength to endure what has happened and find peace.Amen

1Thessalonians 4:13 
"For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him"


This is a verse I read a while back when I was trying to understand the whole idea of death and how to deal with it by faith. Really powerful and if anyone has lost anyone close to their heart I hope this verse helps.


with love,
Zephia

1 comment:

  1. So young :( ...I pray she rests in peace and her music will live forever in our hearts...very nice zephia x

    ReplyDelete